Your purchase will entitle you to park in all university car parks with exception of: the Main Car Park, the Main Car Park Annexes (Annex A and B), Trinity House and Beaumont Park.
Your student access card will be updated accordingly.
Pricing and availability:
£50.00 per month (£12.50 per week). Payment is applicable for full months only if purchasing partway through the month.
Student parking trial period:
Parking for students will be trialled between 01/08/2022 and 31/12/2022. This may be extended past this date, subject to review.
Workplace Parking Levy:
Leicester City Council may introduce a Workplace Parking Levy in Autumn of 2023. Should this come into force then student parking may cease.
Terms and conditions:
This offer is subject to the following pricing and Terms and Conditions outlined below. Questions or queries may be addressed [email protected].
- Students must comply with the university's Vehicle Parking & Cycle Policy.
- Students must not live within the Campus Exclusion Zone, a list of excluded Post Codes can be found here. Please check against your Term Time address.
- Applications will be checked for Campus Exclusion, prior to approval.
- Should your application be rejected, due to your Term Time address being within the Campus Exclusion Zone then you will be issued a full refund.
- Permits are issued on a first come, first served basis.
- Permits will be restricted to one vehicle registration.
- Availability will be limited, and once sold out further permits may not be available.
- Permits must be collected from the Estates Services Building Reception, once approval of your application has been authorised (you will be informed to collect).
- Notice may be given to withdraw student permits (not Disabled or Assessed Needs) at any time and for any reason entirely at the discretion of the university. Should notice be given, permits will expire at the end of the month in which notice is served, with a full refund for future months provided via the DMU Store.
- Students may not leave their vehicle in a DMU Car Park overnight.
- The university will not be liable or responsible for the vehicles left in its car parks.
- If a student is in breach of the Vehicle Parking & Cycle Policy and / or these Terms and Conditions then enforcement action may be taken.
Availability of car parks:
Electric vehicle charging:
The university has x 4 electric vehicle charging points in the Bede House Car Park. To register for the use of this system please email [email protected]. Our system provider is Pod Point.