Facilitated by small business experts from DMU's Leicester Castle Business School, this practical programme takes place over 12 weeks and includes both online and face-to-face sessions, alongside peer support and mentoring.
The Government's Help to Grow: Management scheme is open to small and medium-sized businesses who have between five and 249 employees. It aims to help support senior managers to boost their skills in areas including leadership, innovation, digital adoption, sustainability, and employee engagement.
The programme is built around a practical curriculum which features:
- Eight facilitated online two hour sessions
- Four practical and interactive case study workshops
- Ten one-to-one session with a mentor, providing you with personalised support to develop your business growth plan
- Peer networking, including peer group calls that give you the opportunity to share experiences with a small group of other small business leaders
- Access to the Alumni Programme featuring events with inspirational speakers, business clinics and networking events
The Help to Grow Management programme is 90% Government funded with a 10% contribution of £750 made by the participating company following eligibility confirmation. The payment instructions are sent directly from H2GM@dmu.ac.uk please use the same email address should you have any queries.